This year, my good friend, and very talented photographer, Moshe Zusman was traveling to Sanibel the same week to shoot a destination wedding for a really great couple, Lesley and Eric, and he just happened to need a second shooter!
Despite "working" while Jeff was off riding his bicycle and enjoying lunch at Gramma Dot's with his parents, I had such a BLAST spending two days straight photographing Lesley and Eric with Moshe and our lighting assistant, Branko!
We spent Friday driving around Sanibel and Captiva Islands, searching out fantastic locations for some engagement style portraits! Here are some of my favorite from Friday!

Saturday was the big day!! I LOVED the details of this small intimate beach wedding, and I really loved that we had ample time to get tons of portraits of the AMAZING looking couple on the absolutely GORGEOUS grounds of Casa Ybel before it was time to head down to the sand for the ceremony!
I even got to steal the couple for a minute when a little bit of fog rolled in and created this INCREDIBLE light while Moshe was photographing some family portraits. These are my favorite from the day!
There is something really special about a wedding where the couple is surrounded by only their family and their like-family friends. The ceremony was so very sweet, and I got a little teary during the vows! That doesn't ALWAYS happen! Okay, it happens a lot!

Seriously though, Lesley and Eric were so much fun to work with! Congratulations to them on their marriage, and thank you, Moshe, for the opportunity to work with you in such a great location!
All Text & Images ©2014, Jennifer Tallman Magnuson, Magnuson Photographic
Unauthorized use or reproduction is prohibited.
All Text & Images ©2014, Jennifer Tallman Magnuson, Magnuson Photographic
Unauthorized use or reproduction is prohibited.







































No comments:
Post a Comment