On April 11, I again had the pleasure of photographing another super sweet couple with
Stephen de Leon Photography! This just happened to be during the famous DC Cherry Blossom Festival, which brings visitors from all over the world to see the blooms, particularly the ones surrounding the Tidal Basin at the Jefferson Memorial. Luckily, I am native to the area, and I know a few places where the trees are just as pretty, and the crowds are much much thinner!
Dorian and Sarah were really fun to work with, and they both had great senses of humor! Nothing endears me to a groom more than hearing him say how much he adores his bride, and Dorian wasn't short of compliments for Sarah, saying, "I don't really care where we go for cherry blossom backgrounds, I just want photos of this beautiful lady!" Awwww!
Here are some of my favorites of Dorian and Sarah with the cherry blossoms in Stanton Park on Capitol Hill!
All Text & Images ©2014, Jennifer Tallman Magnuson, Magnuson Photographic
Unauthorized use or reproduction is prohibited.
No comments:
Post a Comment